INGREDIENTS TO COOK
2 tablespoons butter (divide in 2)
3 eggs, whisked
2 medium carrots, small dice, Cup of Mixed vegetables
1 small onion, small dice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
4 cups cooked and chilled rice
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce, Salt, Chicken Stock
1 teaspoon sesame of Olive oil
PREPARATIONS INSTRUCTIONS WITH COSTACK SPICES FRIED RICE SEASONING
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter into a large saucepan/Wok
2. Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked, Remove them from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter into the pan,
4. Add mix vegetables and onion to the pan and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
5. Add Costack Spices Fried Seasoning Powder and mix. Allow to cook for further 7 mins
6. Add in the boiled rice and peas and sauté for 3-4 minutes. The rice should brown up a bit.
7. Add the eggs back to the pan and stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil, Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through.
8. Serve with chicken/meats/fish or green onions for garnish, as desired.